Wednesday, May 6, 2009

There's a Whole Lot of Tristi Going On ...

Hey, Babes!!

May is turning out to be a pretty awesome month for me. I'd like to fill you in on some of the things that are happening.

First off, my new book "Agent in Old Lace" is being released. Woohoo! To celebrate, I'm having a launch party at Provident Book in Pleasant Grove (661 W State Street) on May 16th from 3-5. Get a free sample of the perfume I designed to go along with the book with each purchase of said book. Eat cookies, visit, win door prizes ... you'll have a great time.

Second, I'm holding a contest on my blog right now. Hunt the Internet for clues, solve them, send me the answer, and you'll be entered in a drawing for a fabulous prize. Click here for more information.

If you're not able to attend the book launch and you would still like to own a copy of "Agent in Old Lace," preorders are currently being taken here.

Take care!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you, Tristi. I can't wait to attend your launch tomorrow!

Anna Maria Junus said...

Congrats.

I miss out on so much living up here.